We are currently recruiting for a PTSD clinical research trial evaluating an investigational study drug to see how well it works for the treatment of PTSD. Study-related investigational drug and study-related care may be provided at no cost, and a study stipend may be provided to cover travel expenses.
Additional information can be found at the clinicaltrials.gov listing: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT05178316
Key Entry Criteria:
· Male or female between 18 and 70 years of age
· A primary diagnosis of PTSD
· Incident that caused your PTSD within the last 12 years
· Negative urine drug screen
· Willing to comply with study protocol and visit schedule
Please complete the form below, and a member of our study team will reach out to you.